Sunday, March 24, 2013

Family Camping trip for Easter


For Easter we organised a camping trip with our family on my husbands side. We picked out a little place that is located 3.5 - 4 hours travel for our family in QLD and roughly 6 hours for us. Unfortunately my MIL and FIL had to work and my BIL and his partner couldn't make it either, but we had my two Sister-In-Law and families join us.

We chose our camping spot from a camping website and had never been there before. We were a little concerned that we would get there and everyone would be disappointed, but we needn't have worried because it was a magical little spot. We were off the beaten track with beautiful bush scenery, right on the beachside!

The cousins all had fun with fishing, body boarding, bush walks, shell and creature collecting, totem tennis, collecting fire wood and roasting marshmallows. The adults relaxed amongst the beautiful scenery, did some adventuring and enjoyed watching the kids and taking photos of the amazing surrounds.

He are some of the photos taken by both my SIL's and my eldest nephew.....









Follow my blog with Bloglovin





































 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)