Monday, September 26, 2011

Loo is out of Nappies!!

So here I was stressing that my little Loo, who has only recently decided to start potty training again would struggle with the trip to the Gold Coast. I battled with the idea of keeping her nappy free for the trip and having accidents that may cause her to regress, or putting her in a nappy which could have the same result. I chose to attempt nappy free and am so glad I did! Not only did she make the trip accident free, but she woke every morning we were in QLD with a dry nappy!

Since we have been home I kept her in a night nappy for 5 more nights, each one dry! I am absolutely stoked! I was so worried when she went backwards in her training to begin with and was beginning to wonder when she would be ready to try again. Well she knew when she was ready and has been successful since :)

Proud of you Loo xoxo
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)