Saturday, December 10, 2011

Loo turns 3!!

My Baby girl is certainly not a baby anymore.... she is growing up so fast and I can't believe 3 years have passed!! I can still remember my pregnancy, the many trips to the hospital, her birth - a near death experience - as though it were only yesterday. And although it were all very painful, scary and stressful I would endure it all again for the gift I have been given in Loo.


This cheeky little possum has filled all our lives and completed our little family beautifully. Her Big sissy's adore her as do Woodi and I, to be truthful she has all of us wrapped around her little fingers and I don't think any of us would have it any other way :o)

We started the morning all piled in our bed singing "Happy Birthday" to Loo. We then got up and watched as Loo opened her gifts from us, with help from Moo & Boo who also read her cards out to her :o)


The girls spent the day playing with the new toys, while Woodi and I spent the day preparing for Loo's B'Day BBQ. We were watching the weather change from bad, to worse, to good and iffy and decided to cancel our original plan for a BBQ at the park to having at home, because we just couldn't trust the weather.


Of course by the time our guests arrived the weather was park perfect, which worked out well anyway as we weren't all crammed on our little deck. The BBQ for Loo was lovely shared with family and friends who made the day so special for all involved, it turned out perfect despite the change in plans :o)


Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Loo, Love Mumma xoxo
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)