Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Doing it for the kids :o)

I have decided to follow in the footsteps of my Bestie and dedicate a blog to my kids and parenthood, a place to record the smiles, laughter, tears and milestones of my precious gems :o)

I have my blog where I am constantly whinging and whining about everything and it didn't seem fair to have my girls magical moments lost in all that drama, chaos and moaning.

So here I, half sit - half lay, with my growth - Loo who has been a permanent fixture on my being since becoming sick last week, Boo sitting on the floor and a corner of a calculator fully engrossed with Playschool, and Moo who has hijacked Daddy's iPhone again and playing games in between her Playschool trances..... Washing in the corner to be folded, dishes in the sink waiting to be washed and dishwater going cold while I sip on a cup of tea and blog :o) Priorities... I have them, they just aren't the same as other people/Mumma's lol


 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)