Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I would like your thoughts please...

I am studying Community Services Work and have some questions that I need to gather different opinions on, I would love if my Blogging community could help me out :o)



The questions are about values, belief and attitudes. Be honest and open, there will be no judgement from me & any judgmental or rude comments relating to anothers answers will not only be NOT tolerated but deleted.
Here we go....

1. Manners - are they old fashioned? Do they hold a high or low value in your life?

2. Pride - are there things you need to be proud of? Do you value pride or humility?

3. Clothes - how important are clothes, at work? At play?

4. Behaviours on the sports field - What behaviours do you value? Sportsmanship? Winning? Team Spirit? Individuality?

5. Family life - Do you value family life? What do you value about family life?

Thank you for your input, I'm looking forward to reading about your different values and beliefs.

Hmm I guess it's only fair I share mine considering I'm asking you to share with me, yeah?

1. I don't believe Manners are old fashioned. They hold high importance & value in my life.
2. I believe there is a time an place for both pride and humility, both can be 'used' positively and negatively. I am more comfortable with humility, but am finding pride a little easier these days :o)
3. I believe clothes to be a necessity & whilst I appreciate and wish I could own more lovely items, I don't hold too much value in them. I like them to be clean, comfortable well fitting and suited for the climate. I think society puts a lot of value on clothing, styles, fashion etc which causes me to worry about it more than I care to.
4. I believe in sportsmanship, I really despise bad sportsmanship and bad sideline parents. I don't think winning is important, but everyone likes to from time to time, and I think team moral needs a win every once in a while. While I think Team Spirit is very important, I also believe that indiviual achievments and progress should be acknowledged, supported and celebrated.
5.My family life is the thing I value most in my life. I value having that partner in life who loves you, accepts your Love and who you are as a person. Children to love, teach, guide, enjoy and adore. People to share the world and its events with, that will face the world and it's challenges with you.
Family Life to me = LOVE, FUN, HAPPINESSS, SHARED SADNESS, KINDNESS, UNDERSTANDING, A SAFE PLACE IN LIFE.


 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)