Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I Love about me....


I found this over at Daisy, Roo and Two, I so often think and talk about all the things I hate about me, in the spirit of positive thinking I thought I would try and join in. So here goes....

I ❤ that I am on top of my Domestic Goddess game at the moment! I am flying through the washing and tidying and cleaning..... please leave your white gloves at home, my home is by no means perfect but pretty good on Moodi Mumma standards!!

I  ❤ that I have been able to create not 1, not 2 but 3 beautiful little girls... with a little help from hubby of course ;o)

I ❤ that I am always seeking to better myself and my life for my little family and I

I ❤ that I am learning to love myself and look for the positives in life

I ❤ that I am kind, helpful and caring

I ❤ that I am beginning to believe in myself and am ready to prove to myself I'm worth the effort I always dedicate to everyone other than myself!



This is a blog hop:

Photobucket

This is a Blog Hop9 entries so far... you're next!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 18 hrs, 22 min (6/18/2011 7:14 PM CST)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)