Friday, April 29, 2011

My Day as a Princess - A Royal Wedding Tribute

My Day as a Princess in photos...
 Groom, Groomsmen & Page Boy
 Mother of the Bride & Bride
 Donning the vale
 Father of the Bride
 My Prince
 My Brother & Sister as Page Boy & Flower Girl 
 Waiting for his Princess
 Here she comes
 My Brother Walking me down the aisle
 To my Prince
Ceremony
 Laughter
Comittment 
 Ring Exchange
 1st Kiss as Man & Wife
 Ringing the Bell
 Officially Wed
 Hooray!!
 Bridal Party
 Kisses
 Bliss

 Brother In-Law
 Brother
 Brother
 My Hubby, My Prince
 My Sister
 Bridesmaid
 Bridesmaid
 My Day as Princess
 Photos taken....
 Into the setting sun
 Entering Reception
 Father In-Law as MC
 Bridal Table - Groomsmen
 Bridal Table
 The Cake

 Mother of Bride & Groom speach
 The Cutting of the cake
 Candle holders made by Hubby
 The Waltz
 Party Time!! Singing,
 Games, 
 Dancing
 The Garter 
The Bouquet Toss
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)