Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grateful for..... brought to us by Maxabella loves


Today I have joined up with Maxabella loves for the first time to tell you what I'm grateful for.


  • I am grateful for making it through a really difficult week and it being the weekend :o)
  • I am Grateful for the wonderful sleep in my husband gave me today to catch up on some much needed sleep - even when he needed it just as bad! Love you Woodi xoxo
  • I am grateful for the amazing report cards that both Moo & Boo received from school, the wonderful complements both girls received gives me pride and faith in my parenting abilities - a much needed and wonderful feeling.
  • I am grateful for my extremely loving and supportive Husband, Best friend and Mother.
  • I am grateful, so very grateful for the amount of love, support and understanding I have received from my online community. So very touched, you all helped me pull through :o)
What are you grateful for? Pop on over to Maxabella loves to join in and let us know xox


 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)