Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I Know - Brought to us by Yay for Home...

♡•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•♡ Happy Friday ♡•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•♡


It's here, it's here!! It's Friday!! And that means..... time to link up with Yay for Home for Things I know!! And then you need to go Flog it over at Where's My Glow for FYBF!!

This is what I know this week..... Moodi Mumma warning, not so upbeat and positive today!!

* I am soooo friggin glad it's Friday!!

* Dogwatch + Menstration + No carbs (stinkin diet) = Very Moodi Mumma!!!!

* I am not sure I would have made it through one more sleep deprived night of dogwatch, I may have had to be institutionalized!! 

* Having your Hubby home and sleeping beside you is a blessing for so many reasons... the main one right now being I will not have to share my bed with 3 little people tonight!!

* Running on empty and trying to be sympathetic to Loo and her whining today is not really working out for me!

* I am counting down until Loo's nap time so I can go have one myself.....zzzz

Happy Friday!!


 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)