Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some things can't continue..

the way they are because they are unhealthy and they hurt too much. Sometimes it's too hard to keep smiling and pretending everything is ok and wonderful in a relationship, because it isn't. Sometimes that one last straw that seems so minute and meaningless or silly to others is the one that makes the load too heavy to bare.

I'm not ok, I'm hurting and I'm not the kind of person to end a friendship over one silly comment. But I am the person who gives my all to a person, too much to a person and so I guess it's out there to be used, abused and taken advantage of :o(

I hope that the slander will not lose me my online community, but I had to cut the ties to find some inner peace

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)