Friday, May 27, 2011

Things I Know - Brought to us by Yay for Home...Thanks to Kate says stuff :o)


Things I know this week:

* I have Cervical Stemnosis and am in a fair amount of pain & need to have a mini op on Wednesday

* I have retreated into my own little world this week and have neglected blogger, Facebook & Twitter - most likely because of the above.

* I'm fortunate my hubby could have a couple of days off work to take care of me and the kiddies.

* My kiddies are loving and caring and are very sweet when they see their Mumma crying or upset <3 <3 <3

* You have to be very careful with the people you introduce your family to.... some people have weird stalker tendencies :os

* I have been struck by a huge dose of restlessness..... need to put my finger on why??

* I want soooo many lovely and wonderful things but have to remember that I am very blessed to have the wonderful things that many others don't have.


Link up and share what you know this week!
1. Leah - Bogue Living  2. Marita @ Stuff With Thing  


  (Submissions close in 7d 7h 25m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)